Monday, February 27, 2012

Writing Reflection 2- Six Word Memoirs

I found that the Six Word Memoris assignment, was the more interesting assignment that we had done so far. It was fairly creative, though a bit of a thinker. I like this style of writing because it's not all that much effort. Your not breaking a sweat and massaging your hand after writing like you would with a long essay. It was simple, like your just stating a point. From doing this assignment, I learned that ideas come fairly quick to my mind, I didn't have much of a struggle trying to think of what to say or what to write like some others might have. The hardest part of this assignment may have been doing this assignment within certain topics that we were limited with. It may have been a tad easier if we were open to any topics that we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment