Monday, March 19, 2012

Writing Reflection 4

My "Moment"

I really enjoyed the assignment we had where we had to write about a moment in our lives that either changes us, or made a big effect on our lives. The moment I chose was the time where I had fallen off of a cliff, and almost died. It sounds extremely horrible, though it was a jumping cliff where there was water at the bottom, that idea makes it sound a lot less dramatic, though it was still highly dangerous. The method that we wrote this is where we were able to leave the classroom and go write somewhere in the halls alone, by ourselves really helped. I'm usually someone who can concentrate on their work where ever, even if there are loud people around me. Of course being along with my thoughts worked easier to right this assignments. It is always a lot easier to write by yourself, then with a crowd full of people, whether you are a good writer or not. I have now learned about myself that "Solitary Confinement" is my most favourite was to write.

My Blog

I feel like things are going extremely good when it comes to blogging for me. I have noticed that more and more people are commenting on my posts, and not only my teacher. The more I blog, the more people seem interested in my posts, which is a good thing. I am not the greatest and commenting on other peoples blogs yet, only because I'm not quite sure on what to say, or if they will enjoy my comments. Though I love the idea of posting all of our assignments on here, instead of physically to our teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment