Thursday, May 17, 2012

Author's Note

This list that I have created gives off a description of who I am, or what I represent. It shows the type of achievements I would like to try before I die. Some points on this list may be thought as impossible, such as sneaking into the Queen of England's mansion, or meeting Oprah. Though isn't that the whole point in having a bucket list? To achieve extraordinary tasks to make you feel like you have done something great in your life before it is over? My list has things that would probably be similar to others, such as traveling, meeting famous people, and more. Though what makes my list different from anyone else's is that it has MY favourite celebrities, MY fears, and MY favourite locations to visit. This is my own personal bucket list to describe what I would like to be known for before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment