Friday, May 4, 2012

Personal Addition 21

"Music can change the world because it can change people."

I found this quote on Tumblr, and decided to make it into a personal addition.

I feel like this quote is completely true. I feel like the type of music you listen to can represent the type of person you are. It can change your attitude towards things, change your values, your wardrobe, maybe even your education. 

If your in a bad mood, and you listen to a happy song, it's possible it could change your attitude.
If your going out on a friday night, you may listen to party music, not classical music. 
If you are in a mellow mood, you may want to listen to mellow music.

It's even possible like the quote says, if the type of music you are listening to gives you a happy attitude, you can pass the happiness to your friends, who will keep an ongoing joy, which could change the world in a small way.

I feel like music, your attitude, and the mood that you are in all come hand in hand with each other. Which could be why so many people need music in their lives. Like me for an example, I don't think I could possibly live without music.

No comments:

Post a Comment