Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Personal Addition 15

The reason that I decided to post this quote, was because this is a quote that everyone going through high school can relate too. You would be lying if you said someone didn't get to know you well before deciding to judge you. Same as the fact that you have probably judged someone once, before actually knowing who they are. It's like it goes around in an on going circle. You don't even need to be in high school to relate to this. Though high school is where you will find more girls, or maybe even boys that are caddy. It is just another day in on going high school. This quote should make people think of there past, and where they went wrong, or where they have been treated wrong, and hopefully it could change something.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this picture! I think it sends out a good message. I hate it when people judge right off the bat. In my opinion I think that's just plain ignorance. People who judge other people based on what they hear or what they look like are people who need more positivity in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a reason people judge others by their cover. As humans we classify ppl by what they look like, how they act, etc because its part of the way we make sense of the world. I don't think it's necessarily wrong to make judgements at first but I do think that even having made those judgements you have to be able to keep an open mind because your first perceptions may not always be correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really like to judge any one by their cover. I feel when you judge someone by their cover you are not giving them a chance to tell you who they are , not what you think they are .

    ReplyDelete