Monday, April 9, 2012

Reading Reflection 5

Book- The Burn Journals
Author- Brent Runyo
Pages read- 211-270

So far, I feel like my book is just going on and on, like it is never going to end. I thought this book would be a little more exciting, but it is honestly just the exact same thing over and over. It was a nice change reading that he had finally got out of the hospital and all, though the majority of the book was just about his daily life in the hospital, which is the exact same thing every single day. Though I am not completely finished with the book yet, I feel like the idea of this book being so predictable, will end with a boring, and unexciting ending.

I enjoy reading every Friday like we do, because it makes my Friday all the more relaxing and peaceful. No body wants a stressed out last day of your week with an overload of assignments to do. Though the Friday's that we read are the only time I have to actually read The Burn Journals, which is the result to why it is taking me so long to read this book. I feel like my reading habits have not changed from this class over the semester, because of the fact that I can only find time to read this book in class. Which only makes me more excited for Friday too come!

No comments:

Post a Comment