Monday, April 30, 2012

Writing Reflection 8

This week I enjoyed doing the blackout newspaper poetry because it was something that I would have never even thought of before that class. It's a clever way in writing poetry if you don't know where to start. I found it fairly easy because the words were already there for you, though having it make sense, or turning it into your own story was somewhat difficult. This writing method is most defiantly a step up from the methods we have done in the past. This writing method is probably one of my favorites that we have done so far. What made this method so unique was the idea of actually turning someone else's piece of work, into something you made, without copy writing it, or starting from scratch with your own ideas. I found it annoying having to black out the rest of the article that you were not using, but that's nothing. At first seeing an example of this on YouTube, I didn't think I would be able to do it as well as I did. It looked much harder then what I had thought. Though once the article was in front of me, reading it over and finding the first word to choose, it was not so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment