Monday, April 9, 2012

Writing Reflection 5

As I said in previous writing reflections, I enjoy this idea of blogging quite a lot. I would like to learn more about my options to making my blog a bit more unique with gadgets the others may not have, though other then that I have no other issues with blogging. I would like to learn more about other forms of Social Medias, and how we can make them useful, such as Twitter. I have a Twitter account, but I'm sure there are more ways to make Twitter more useful then the ways I know, which is what I would like to learn.

For our upcoming project about fan fiction, I feel like it would be a idea that will make our writing more unique, and use more imagination, which I don't have a problem with. Though ideas of what to write may be an issue for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment